Our five-day program guides you through the principles and practices of loss control inspection and reporting.
Students learn the real-world skills needed to prepare them to pursue a satisfying career in loss control through a combination of case studies, presentations, printed materials, and lectures, including:
- The fundamentals of loss control assessment
- Understanding complex risk assessment data
- Effective interviewing techniques
- Sound,in-depth decision making
- Superior technical and business writing
- Presenting oneself professionally to clients
ILCI courses are offered several times a year in Southern Maine and can be made available anywhere in the U.S. where a sufficient number of students wish to enroll.
Tentative 2014 course dates are:
- Oct. 28-Nov 1, 2013
- January 27-31, 2014
- April 27-May 2, 2014
- July 28-August 1, 2014
- October 27-31, 2014
Four Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are awarded to students who successfully complete the 40-hour course.
* Please complete all information.